Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day To You.

On this day we normal celebrate it by sharing our love with that someone special. Like most everyone here in Canada that is what I will do. Today I will tell my sweetheart in a special way that I love him. I will make the moment sweet and memorable. I will do my best to make him feel that he is my one special love and that my heart is his.  Of course we shouldn't just reserve today as the one time a year we share our love with that special person. We should be sharing our love year round. We should make every day like Valentine's. As cliche as it sounds it is a true thought and feeling.


Today I would also like to do something else, I would like to share my love with you. You are my friends, my family, my acquaintances, my coworkers; you are the people of this world I live in. I include those of you that I have do not know or have ever met. Today I would like to dedicate this Valentine's Day as the day I say to all the people of the world: I LOVE YOU! 


I shall open my hands and my heart and share my love with the World. Love in and of itself can be quite a cliche but those of us that love don't care. Love is wonderful and fulfilling in a way that nothing else truly can be. Love truly does make the world a beautiful place. Love makes the world turn. If you are capable of loving yourself then you can love another even more so. Try it, you will find that it is the best thing you will ever do. There is nothing else like love. 


I love collecting quotes from famous people that say interesting things. Love quotes are some of the best out there. Below are ten of the best that I found to share with you. Please enjoy them, share them. Spread the Love. 


  • Love one another and you will be happy; it is a simple and as difficult as that. -- Michael Leunig
  • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -- Hellen Keller
  • Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.-- Emily Bronte
  • To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. -- Lao Tzu
  • There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. -- George Sand
  • Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. -- Robert Heinlein
  • So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life. -- William Shakespeare
  • Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly. -- Robert Frost
  • A simple I Love You is means more than money. -- Frank Sinatra
  • At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. -- Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment