Thursday, March 15, 2012

Answering a comment left on my blog...

The other day I posted about my week worth of graveyard shifts that I am currently in the midst of. Someone that saw my blog post commented on that day. Although it was a comment that really did not relate to my blog entry, the person posed a great question that I figure I would use as my basis for today's blog entry.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "So today I start my first of the last 5 graveyards...": 
 ---> Hi Robbie, what do you enjoy most in life? 

What do I enjoy most in life? It is a question that can have many answers depending on how I feel at the moment of answering. When tired I would say 'I enjoy a good night's sleep', if hungry the answer would be 'a home cooked meal', or if I am in a bad mood my response would be 'to be left alone'. There are variety of answers one could give to that question. I usually ask for the person be a bit more specific so that I can give a clearer more specific answer. In general though, my answer is all of the above plus more.


If I had to be more to the point then my reply would be "I enjoy most in the world anything that brings a smile to my face and laughter to my soul." A smile brightens anyone's outlook and laughter can make a bad situation/day a better one. I equate smiles and laughter to a day full of sunshine and warmth. If you have read any of my previous blogs then you will be aware of how much I love sunshine. So in equal measure I love smiles and laughter. Simple equation.

So at any time in my life I enjoy the most sharing with a loved one a day full of sunshine, warm breezes, laughter galore and smiles that make your face feel like it will be stuck like that forever.

Hope that answers your question Anonymous!



No comments:

Post a Comment