Saturday, March 24, 2012

Short entry.

Feeling a bit ill today.

I can blame part of that to just not getting the sleep I need; the past few nights I have woken up around 4am and laid there till 6 when my alarm goes off. If I cannot get the sleep I need then I usually wake up ill and the only thing that corrects it is more sleep. I can also blame how I feel right now on eating too many chocolate chip cookies.

The boyfriend has been craving cookies a lot lately and after the first batch he wanted more so of course I made more. Unfortunately they were so good that I ate too many and it upset my stomach. Too much and too rich.

The cookie issue I can correct by not eating any more but the sleep issue is gonna be a bit harder as it will take a few days for my system to get used to not working graveyards anymore. Until then I will do the best I can. In time...

Will write something more tomorrow. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment